The virtualization revolution has taken larger enterprises and data center environments by storm in recent years.
The ROI on virtualization is often a no-brainer, with benefits such as:
- Energy savings from consolidating servers and user systems (several hundred dollars annually, avg per server)
- Reducing the number of physical assets to support (IT man-hours, direct costs like warranty contracts)
- Simplifying IT’s job of managing the hosted systems and infrastructure
- Reduced backup and recovery time
- Less time required to bring new systems online
More and more small organizations are also making the switch to virtualization.
ProMAS directly assists end users in deploying cost-effective host/storage solutions, including the related software support.
Read VMware’s whitepaper, “Making the Business Case for Virtualization”.
Contact us for more information.